Happy Valley Racecourse
Go Racing at Happy Valley Racecourse
Nothing beats the excitement of mid-week racing under the lights at Happy Valley. Happy Valley Racecourse is opened mainly for night race on Wednesday. General opening time:
If there are more than 8 races during the night or more than 10 races during the day, opening time will be brought forward accordingly.
Getting to Happy Valley Racecourse
- Causeway Bay Station on MTR Island Line, Exit A.
- Urban Taxi (red color) drop-off points:
- Hong Kong Racing Museum / Sports Road (near Entrances: A, B, C, D)
- Members Main Entrance (near Members Main Entrance E, Entrance F1, F2)
- Happy Valley Wong Nai Chung Road Taxi Stop (near Public Entrance G)
- For bus routes to and from Happy Valley Racecourse, please click here.
- Leighton Road stop (near Entrances: A, B, C, D)
- Happy Valley Tram Terminus (near Public Entrance G, Members Main Entrance E, Entrance F1, F2)
Non-member Venues with Betting Facility
||adrenaline||Beer Garden||Stable Bend Terrace|
|The Gallery||The Racing Club||
The Chalk #
Y Box #
||Silver Lining||Inner Circle||Wins Cafe Happy Valley|
Paid Betting Venues
|2/F Terrace||Private Box||Leading Edge|
|Moon Koon Restaurant|
Free Betting Venues
# For member facilities, please visit the Go Racing page under the Membership section.