Sha Tin Racecourse
Go Racing at Sha Tin Racecourse
Home to many local and international Group 1 races, Sha Tin Racecourse is mainly used for day race that takes place during weekend and holiday. General opening time:
If there are more than 10 races during the day or more than 8 races during the night, opening time will be brought forward accordingly.
Getting to Sha Tin Racecourse
- Racecourse Station (service on race day only) or Fo Tan Station, Exit C on MTR East Rail Line.
- New Territories Taxi (green color) or Urban Taxi (red color) drop-off points:
- Public Admission Gate (near Entrance 1, Grandstand II)
- Public Stand (near Entrance 7, Grandstand II)
- Members Main Entrance (for members and guests only)
- For bus routes to and from Sha Tin Racecourse, please click here.
- Mini-bus lines serving Jordan, Kwun Tong, Sham Shui Po, Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long
Non-member Venues with Betting Facility
||Inner Circle||The Monopoly||Wins Cafe Sha Tin|
Paid Betting Venues
|JUMP||Champion Circle||Digital Zone|
|Hay Market||Jun Hui Ting||Media Hall|
|Pak Sing Restaurant||Roof Deck @ 2M||Private Box|
|The Racing Club||Tourist Zone|
Free Betting Venues