The Gallery is the venue of choice for an exciting racing experience. The venue has plenty to offer – a spectacular view of the finishing line, a stylish horse racing-themed decor and an immersive digital experience.
Along with complimentary iPad rental service, customers can participate in Racing 101 hosted at the Racing Touch Zone, with Racing Specialist sharing racing knowledge and betting strategies. Serving bistro-style Mediterranean semi-buffet, there is a bar offering tempting cocktails and a selection of fine wine. Private rooms (for up to 16 people) are available for an exclusive venue to entertain guests.
For more details about happy wednesday events, please click here
- 3/F Grandstand, Happy Valley Racecourse
- Nearest Access
- Entrance G (through Lift 1)
- Opening Hours
- Happy Valley Night Race: 18:15–23:00
Happy Valley Day Race: 12:00–18:00
(1 hour prior to the first race until the end of the last race)
- Reservation Hotline
- 1817(24-hour booking service)
- Dress Code
- Causal, e.g. pants, jeans1, T-shirts, tracksuits, overalls and shoes for sports activities
Shorts, tattered clothing, singlets, sandals, flip-flops and plastic footwear
1 Ankle-length pants and jeans are required.
2 The Club reserves the right to refuse entry of those Members and guests who do not meet the dress requirement.
- Free iPad rental service is available at The Gallery. Limited stock and first-come first-served.
- Broadcast commentary of the venue will be in Cantonese. Alternative languages are available for all private TVs.
SMS notification will be sent once the seat is confirmed.
Table selected at booking is tentative as the Club reserves the right of final decision to make table allocation based on the size of the groups.
For further enquiries of reservation or table arrangement, please call our hotline at 1817.
Should there be any disputes, the Club reserves the right of final decision.
|Normal Race||HK$410 up / per head
Private room for 8 pax HK$7,500 up
Private room for 16 pax HK$13,000 up
|* Major Race:||HK$510 up / per head
Private room for 8 pax HK$8,300 up
Private room for 16 pax HK$14,600 up
Minimum charge applies to each dining table and private room.
* Major Race: LONGINES Hong Kong International Jockeys’ Championship(7/12/2016)