Sha Tin Racecourse
- Take the East Rail Line to Racecourse Station (service is provided only on Racedays).
- New Territories taxis (Green color) and urban taxis (Red color) can go to Sha Tin Racecourse.
The drop off points are Public Admission Gate (near Grandstand II), Public Stand (Near the conjunction area of Grandstand I & II) and Members Main Entrance (for Members and Guest only).
- Many different bus and mini-bus lines travel to and from Sha Tin Racecourse on Racedays. Please click here for details.
Mini-bus starting locations including Tsuen Wan, Yuen Long, Sham Shui Po, Jordan and Kwun Tong.
Happy Valley Racecourse
- Causeway Bay Station, Exit A and walk to Racecourse (approximate 10 – 15 mins).
- Urban taxis (Red color) can go to Happy Valley Racecourse.
The drop off points are The Hong Kong Racing Museum (near Entrance A, B, C, D), Members Main Entrance (near Entrance E, F1, F2) and Public Main Entrance (near Entrance G, Beer Garden, Grandstand).
- Different bus lines have stops near Happy Valley Racecourse. Pleases click here for details.
- Tram station (Leighton Road) and walk to Entrance A, B, C, D (approximate 7 mins). Happy Valley Terminal Station and walk to Entrance G (approximate 5 mins), to Entrance E, F1, F2 (approximate 7 mins)